Income Max Community Interest Company is a UK social enterprise whose objective is to carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation) to people that require help, advice and support to maximise their income.
IncomeMAX aims to:
- Enable people to understand their benefit and tax credit entitlement
- Support people to claim their full benefit and tax credit entitlement
- Enable people to access expert sources of advice and support for effective benefit and tax credit claims to be made
- Ensure people access additional grants, schemes and services as a direct result of correct benefit and tax credit entitlement being in place
- Empower people to access additional help and support for all other income related barriers and requirements
- Provide ongoing contact and support to people until income is fully maximized
- Provide expert 2nd tier information resources, support and training to organisations working with people that require income maximisation services
The concept of IncomeMAX was created by Income Max’s Managing Director Lee Healey, a welfare benefits specialist with many years experience in the welfare rights advice sector, through his LH Training & Consultancy company.